#1 2016-03-20 14:51:59

odok

export and import

I want to ask, is there an option to insert my project (.zip) and I can work on it? also I want to ask why the tools menu is not functioning drag and drop?

Ck1RiqW.jpg

#2 2016-03-20 15:22:41

David
Admin
Website

Re: export and import

Hello odok,

Thanks for posting and for your interest in my work at App Builder. I am not completely sure if understand well your questions. Please, can you explain me a little more what you mean with "an option to insert my project (.zip) and I can work on it?".

On the other hand, the second question maybe is a "concept" problem. I want to say that we no need to drag and drop the controls into the app's views, but just click on a tool, and then click in the app's view we wanted to insert the "selected" control.

Can this help you in some way odok?

#3 2016-03-20 15:33:57

odok

Hey David,
Thanks for the quick Support. I have a project that I wrote a week ago, now I want my project to import in your software (I convert it to a zip file) and I have to keep working on it, because you have visual design. Tools menu, works perfectly I understood how to work with the menu.

yWQvAtt.jpg

#4 2016-03-20 15:37:49

David
Admin
Website

Hello odok,

Thanks very much. Now I understand what you wanted. However, unfortunately I don't have a good answer odok: we can't import a Cordova project into App Builder. So the solution for you (of course if you like) is to recreate the project using App Builder.

Probably this is a question that cannot be promised for a future program's release, due to the task difficult: probably is merely is imposible to import a Cordova project into App Builder nor in other similar environment.

So what you can do is to try to recreate the project using App Builder. If you found any problem or need some specific help, then post it in this forum and I will try to help you as best as possible odok.

#5 2016-03-20 15:49:33

odok

Well, Thank you David, now I currently studying the options in your software (because never until today, I have not used your software), I can not figure out how to put the "header", "content" and "footer"? also, I want to ask, is there a section on the site where I can add my own projects (future projects) that can be used by other users if they wish to use ready templates (free)

#6 2016-03-20 16:00:50

David
Admin
Website

Hello odok,

Of course, you must try App Builder without any kind of time limitation. Try by yourself whatever you wanted before consider to purchase a license or go ahead with any project. My recomentation is to take a look at the included app samples (you can access it from the Menu -> File -> Samples) and take the time you need to be familiar with the environment, etc.

For example, about the header and footer question, in fact there is not an unique way to do that. We can use controls like Push Buttons, Images, or the powerfull (since they allow us to use virtually any HTML code) HTML Content control. There is an app sample named "Footer" that you may want to look. But there is only an example of how to prepare things like that.

Additionally, maybe you want to take in consideration the CSS framework used behind App Builder: Bootstrap CSS. If you plain to deal with the HTML Content control, then knowing that framework can be useful, even when not enterily necessary. We need to think in terms of this framework, because, this is ready for us "out of the box". Remember App Builder support (and include dozens) app's (Bootstrap CSS) themes.

About the second question, that is, the way to share your possible future projects to be used as templated, I think can be a good idea, but it's something I am not considered before. Maybe, for now, can be sufficient to post a new thread in this forum and attach a Zip file containing the project's files. If we need more in the future, for example, if you need some space in my hosting I can provide to you.

Again, take all the time you need to try App Builder and feel free to ask here your questions or doubts odok.

#7 2016-03-20 16:10:10

odok

Thank you David,
see ya soon here in the forum. I want to be part of DEVELOPING topics, will soon I send projects, Now I dare to explore entirely your software. (I do not know perfect English, but I try to be understood by English-speaking people smile)

Thanks again David, for the fast Support.

p.s.
license I will buy from you soon!

Last edited by odok (2016-03-20 16:11:18)

#8 2016-03-20 18:55:25

David
Admin
Website

You're welcome odok! smile

Board footer