#26 2016-04-22 18:35:27

edunt

Re: IOS Apps, how to get them on the devices

David wrote:

Hello,

edunt wrote:

Hi,

Please ignore above query, the issue has being solved.

Maybe you can explain (if possible) the error and how solve it.

Then any other in the forum can learn something useful Ade. smile

What I did is I changed the simulator from iPhone 6s Plus to iPhone 6s and everything work as expected.

Thanks David.

#27 2017-06-19 15:59:02

David
Admin
Website

Hello to all,

From some releases ago App Builder generates the appropiate "debug", "release" and "run" shell scripts for UNIX (including Mac OS) in the same way than the generated files (BAT files) for Windows. I am working on an application which is also targeted to iOS and we use these generated shell files in order to build it in a MacOS in the same way than we can use the BAT files on Windows.

Hope this information can be useful!

#28 2017-06-22 23:15:08

edunt

David wrote:

Hello to all,

From some releases ago App Builder generates the appropiate "debug", "release" and "run" shell scripts for UNIX (including Mac OS) in the same way than the generated files (BAT files) for Windows. I am working on an application which is also targeted to iOS and we use these generated shell files in order to build it in a MacOS in the same way than we can use the BAT files on Windows.

Hi Dave,

Sure, without doubt. It will be useful for us.

Well done.

#29 2017-06-22 23:33:35

David
Admin
Website

edunt wrote:
David wrote:

Hello to all,

Hi Dave,

Well done.

Yes; I am use the shell scripts activelly in certain application in which I am working for Android and iOS. I just execute the "release" script, and then, without ver minor changes, "archive" the app in the XCode IDE. And that's all! Upload it to the Apple store in seconds. smile

#30 2017-06-23 21:29:41

edunt

David wrote:
edunt wrote:
David wrote:

Hello to all,

Hi Dave,

Well done.

Yes; I am use the shell scripts activelly in certain application in which I am working for Android and iOS. I just execute the "release" script, and then, without ver minor changes, "archive" the app in the XCode IDE. And that's all! Upload it to the Apple store in seconds. smile

I can't wait see to that. I will wait little bit for it before finishing up on the video tutorials I am making on AB.

#31 2017-06-25 19:30:32

David
Admin
Website

Hello to all,

edunt wrote:

I can't wait see to that. I will wait little bit for it before finishing up on the video tutorials I am making on AB.

I use the AB generated shell scripts in Mac OS almost everyday and right now (they need some adjustments in the past AB releases) works like a charm. In fact the "iOS" BAT for Windows is maintained, but certainly we can now build the entire project in Mac OS directly with this AB generated shell scripts. smile

#32 2017-06-25 21:31:33

edunt

David wrote:

Hello to all,

edunt wrote:

I use the AB generated shell scripts in Mac OS almost everyday and right now (they need some adjustments in the past AB releases) works like a charm. In fact the "iOS" BAT for Windows is maintained, but certainly we can now build the entire project in Mac OS directly with this AB generated shell scripts. smile

Hi Dave,

Can we update our AB now and how can we use the script?

#33 2017-06-25 21:46:16

David
Admin
Website

Hello to all,

edunt wrote:

Hi Dave,

Can we update our AB now and how can we use the script?

Yes; from some releases ago AB generates the "debug", "release" and "run" shell scripts for UNIX. You only must to check the "iOS" platform in the Cordova's platform options, then that scripts are automatically generated.

In fact from some releases ago AB enhance the BAT and Shell scripts in other ways too: we can write now custom code in that scripts in three different phases: at the start, after the Cordova's platform is added and at the end of the scripts.

#34 2017-07-14 09:31:33

David
Admin
Website

Hello to all,

From some recent Cordova's version it's possible to sign our iOS applications by preparing certain JSON file ("build config") in which we can specify the appropiate information to sign our applications when debug and release it.

This message is to inform that App Builder incorporates now the right app's options in order to generate the refered JSON file, and use it from the generated SHELL files. So we can now sign our applications in one step.

Hope this information are useful!

P.S. The same options are also available for the Android platform: the right JSON file can be generated by App Builder now and used it in the generated BAT files for Windows.

Board footer