#1 2016-08-08 13:59:28

wildair

Suggestion about to write an App Builder book

hi david,

please release a book on your app builder that includes every function of software with proper example. we all would like to buy that book.

thank you.

#2 2016-08-08 14:36:34

David
Admin
Website

Re: Suggestion about to write an App Builder book

Hello wildair,

wildair wrote:

hi david,

please release a book on your app builder that includes every function of software with proper example. we all would like to buy that book.

thank you.

Thanks for your suggestion. Maybe in the near future I can consider something like that! Or who knows if any other can write that book and may give some money for their work!

In the meanwhile we can use the program's help (in which every action and control are well referenced), the included samples (more than 120 right now) and also this support forum to ask for help!

P.S. Please, wildair, consider to buy one or more licenses of App Builder if they is useful for you, then maybe I have more time to think in a possible book too!

#3 2017-06-12 15:51:48

lloydnec

Re: Suggestion about to write an App Builder book

Hi David and Wildair,

When I downloaded and explore Appbuilder... I was already thinking of creating a book tutorial about it. Honestly, I am not a coder, I am a blogger with a book already into publishing. So, I thought, why not write a book tutorial for this appbuilder and make money from it? I wanted to help other tinkerers (like me who dont know how to code an app). And appbuilder is a nice tool for this. As of now, I am learning this software, but in the future, I am planning (yes) to write a book tutorial for it. If time would allow.

David might have notice that I always ask how to make an app that can read pdf files... basically I like the app because I am an author.

Well, hope I have time for it.

regards,

Lloydnec

Board footer