#1 2017-04-09 14:53:55

sonixax

Fullscreen app (and too many other questions)

Hi,
I just using App Builder demo to test its functionality!
But the problem is I cannot find anything about scripting language of app builder!
For example to make a fullscreen windows app, I just add "[App.Fullscreen] = true" to my view code but its not working!
where can I find the help for App Builder scripting language syntax ?
and also how can I make a fullscreen apps ?

There is another problem which is when I run Batch files generated by appbuilder, cordova just tells :"Error: You must specify an architecture to include the proper ZXing library version.
Use 'cordova run windows -- --arch="x64"' or 'cordova run windows -- --arch="arm" --phone --device' for example."

Cannot find anything in settings sad should I edit Batch files manually ?

and this is another problem :

The following navigation rule had an invalid URI scheme and will be ignored: "*".
The following image was skipped because it has an unsupported size (undefinedxundefined): res/icon.png
MSBuild v4.0 is not supported, aborting.
Error: AppPackages doesn't exists

Thanks a lot smile

#2 2017-04-09 14:58:49

David
Admin
Website

Re: Fullscreen app (and too many other questions)

Hello,

sonixax wrote:

Hi,
I just using App Builder demo to test its functionality!
But the problem is I cannot find anything about scripting language of app builder!
For example to make a fullscreen windows app, I just add "[App.Fullscreen] = true" to my view code but its not working!
where can I find the help for App Builder scripting language syntax ?
and also how can I make a fullscreen apps ?

There is another problem which is when I run Batch files generated by appbuilder, cordova just tells :"Error: You must specify an architecture to include the proper ZXing library version.
Use 'cordova run windows -- --arch="x64"' or 'cordova run windows -- --arch="arm" --phone --device' for example."

Cannot find anything in settings sad should I edit Batch files manually ?

and this is another problem :

The following navigation rule had an invalid URI scheme and will be ignored: "*".
The following image was skipped because it has an unsupported size (undefinedxundefined): res/icon.png
MSBuild v4.0 is not supported, aborting.
Error: AppPackages doesn't exists

Thanks a lot smile

Thanks for your interest in my work. You place too many problems in one post only: please, the next time publish a new post per every "problem". About your first question, you probably must use the "Run at full screen" option in the app's options dialog, under the Cordova/General tab.

About Cordova, I refer to you to the Cordova documentation in order to get properly installed, because you probably not only need to install Apache Cordova, but also be ready with the platform(s) in which you want to deploy. About the language used in AB, they can consists on AB actions and Javascript.

Maybe I did not answer all your question: please, open a new thread per every question you have.

Board footer