#1 2016-11-09 08:34:16

starin
Banned

How To Change MediaPlayer Background Color?

Hi every one,

is there any way to change MediaPlayer control Background ?

i do :

select my MediaPlayer1 control -> in footer properties window ->select Style tab ->in BackgroundColor -> set to #ffffff

also i try to MediaPlayer1 background from InlineCSS :

#MediaPlayer1
{
  color: white;
  background-color: #F0FFFF;
}

but nothing change ! it's always black ( why i need to change ? because the content of my video is in a white atmosphere and when user try to resale window , the black background of mediaplayer will shows in borders, to keep aspect ratio )

thanks,

Last edited by starin (2016-11-09 08:38:17)

#2 2016-11-09 09:34:26

David
Admin
Website

Re: How To Change MediaPlayer Background Color?

Hello starin,

Thanks for your interest in my work at App Builder. Please, remember the way to maintain the project update and well supported: if you find the program useful for you, then buy one or more licenses of App Builder.

Please tell me if the below CSS code (place it in the App Inline CSS option, for example) can help you in some way:

videogular
{
  background-color: white;
}

#3 2016-11-09 14:57:51

starin
Banned

Dear david
thank you for your great support ,yes sure,

about the code, it not work in IE explorer or Microsoft Edge, but in chrome it works . is there any way to work on for microsoft edge or IE explore?

Last edited by starin (2016-11-09 14:58:52)

#4 2016-11-09 16:35:54

David
Admin
Website

Hello starin,

Try with the below code modification:

videogular, [videogular]
{
}

#5 2016-11-09 18:21:27

starin
Banned

David wrote:

Hello starin,

Try with the below code modification:

videogular, [videogular]
{
}

Thanks david
but when we load or set a video it not work, just when there is no video defined for media player it work.

Last edited by starin (2016-11-09 18:22:33)

#6 2016-11-09 18:52:25

David
Admin
Website

Hello starin,

Apparently we can't set the video background in Internet Explorer nor Edge. I try several ways, including using an inline style attribute in the video element. Since this is the most "deep" that we can reach and they certainly work in other browsers like Chrome or Firefox, probably there is a problem in Internet Explorer and Edge, or maybe these browsers requieres some kind of background already defined in the video: certainly I am not sure about, but after trying all the possible ways I can't do what you wanted in Internet Explorer nor Edge.

P.S. About your other question, please, open a new thread in the forum. And remember to use the BB tag "code" to place code if you need that, write a descriptibe for the thread, etc. Just to maintain the forum well ordered, clean and useful.

Board footer