#1 2016-10-22 15:12:09

frecciag50

Automatic generation for the cordova environment of file config.xml.

I am a PhoneGap user, I appreciated that your application, APP builder, supports such online compilation system, generating config.xml automatically. I downloaded the free version to check this feature, but despite having checked the option Create a Cordova config files in the app options, i do not find this file in the build directory. Is there required another preliminary operation to generate such a file?

#2 2016-10-22 15:16:01

David
Admin
Website

Re: Automatic generation for the cordova environment of file config.xml.

Hello frecciag50,

Thanks for your interest in my work at App Builder. To generate the appropiate "config.xml" file for Cordova/Phonegap you must check the right checkbox from the app's options dialog:

HPpUP9S.png

Just take care: once press the Ok button, save your application to apply the changes. On the other hand, I recommend you carefully to use Apache Cordova instead the Phonegap online service. App Builder provide a better integration with Apache Cordova and other related tools.

You can take a look at this forum's thread and follow this step by step tutorial too. Please, let me know if you have any further question.

#3 2016-10-22 15:26:59

frecciag50

Ok perfect it was necessary just to save the project as you suggest .... i had check the option and confirm the dialog window without saving the project

Muchas Gacias y Hasta Luego
Molte Grazie e alla prossima

#4 2016-10-22 15:28:22

David
Admin
Website

Hello frecciag50,

frecciag50 wrote:

Ok perfect it was necessary just to save the project as you suggest .... i had check the option and confirm the dialog window without saving the project

Muchas Gacias y Hasta Luego
Molte Grazie e alla prossima

You're welcome. Always thanks you for your interest!

Board footer