#1 2015-04-24 23:32:46

neziere27

NeoPlugins - Question about the npCamp plugin

Hello David. When I try to put a diagonal line or any other figure on the npCams screen, I get a black rectangle defined by the two ends of the line. Is there a trick or a hidden function to hide the rectangle?. I tried transparent line with no success. The ideal would be to have the possibility to show on the npCams rectangle any picture with transparency (circles (no disk). Maybe in a future version or an additional plugin (i'll purchase it immediately!)?. Apart from this limitation, works fine and adds a lot to Neobook.

#2 2015-04-25 09:15:38

David
Admin
Website

Re: NeoPlugins - Question about the npCamp plugin

Hello,

If the transparency option of the line object doesn't nothing,... I think we can't do nothing in order to get working with something like you refer, sir. If we hide the rectangle/line, we hide the line too, because the line is draw inside the rectangle. You can view this when you move or resize the line in designtime: what you can view is moving or resizing the rectangle which contain the line. Then when you put a rectangle/line on top of another rectangle, what you do is to put a rectangle inside the cam rectangle, not to draw a line inside the cam rectangle.

#3 2015-04-26 01:22:01

neziere27

Re: NeoPlugins - Question about the npCamp plugin

Thanks for the prompt answer. I  have to search how to circumvent this issue.

Board footer