#1 2016-01-21 21:32:03

PoPoPanha

Hi all creator

I am a newbies for this...
i do realy emberassed to ask this qustion.
but i cant keep it hide anymore, because i realy want to create my own app.
can this software can help me to create my own app? The app that i want to create just some kind like facebook app..
just scroll, slide, commend, and like... the sam function like facebook app but orther style, just like app call "Facebook Home "  in android...
can anyone teach or show me the way how to do that?
sorry for my bad english.
thank you.

#2 2016-01-21 21:40:35

David
Admin
Website

Re: Hi all creator

Hello,

Maybe I don't understand very well, but, if what you asked is if, using App Builder, you can create an application like Facebook for Android, the answer is yes. You can create HTML5 applications and, with the Apache Cordova help, build it for various platforms, including Android. Please, start with the App Builder's samples (take a look at the Menu - File - Samples) and ask here whatever doubt you have or if you begin stuck in some way.

We will try to help you when possible.

#3 2016-01-25 08:25:35

PoPoPanha

Sir can you please make a turtora about create that app I mean how to scrool, how to make a connection link from facebook new feed to our app that we make, and some button some kind like Comment or Share....
sir i am really really sorry about my bad English that make you diffecault to understand my meaning.... sorry sir

Last edited by PoPoPanha (2016-01-25 08:26:11)

#4 2016-01-25 08:34:24

David
Admin
Website

Hello,

App Builder includes right now more than one hundred applications samples. I can't prepare a tutorial or sample for everything, so, if you want to use App Builder, start with the existing application samples, learn about the program by reading their help file, learn how you can extend App Builder's apps using Javascript, etc. And finally, if you found some particular issue or need some specific help, then use this forum and I and others can try to help you.

Board footer